DYLAN MUSTACH
"You can do it."
What's your least favorite thing about Valentine's Day?
Probably the conspiracy that you need to have sex on Valentine's Day.
ANDREW JIMENEZ
I guess, like, I'd probably put something like I love you, but like "I L-u-h U," something dumb like that.
Do you have plans for Valentine's Day?
Not currently.
Are you hoping to have some?
Maybe, you never know.
CAITLIN AENLLE-ROCHA
I would say "Be You."
And what's your favorite thing about Valentine's Day?
I love the love. I love that it's just all about spreading love, and loving everyone around you.
SOPHIE TOLSON
How about just "Kiss Me," I like that one.
And is Valentine's Day a least favorite or favorite holiday of yours?
It's actually my favorite holiday. Because I like pink, and I like chocolate, and I like telling people I love them.
MINAMI NAGAHAMA
"Have a blessed Valentine's."
And where would you rank Valentine's Day on your list of favorite holidays?
It would be maybe second, Christmas first.
INTERVIEWS BY MACIE WHITE
1/31/20, GONZAGA UNIVERSITY
"street" - Google News
February 06, 2020 at 04:32PM
https://ift.tt/31vee1f
On the Street | Columns & Letters | Spokane | The Pacific Northwest Inlander | News, Politics, Music, Calendar, Events in Spokane, Coeur d'Alene and the Inland Northwest - Pacific Northwest Inlander
"street" - Google News
https://ift.tt/2Ql4mmJ
Shoes Man Tutorial
Pos News Update
Meme Update
Korean Entertainment News
Japan News Update





No comments:
Post a Comment